First line of cyber defense to prevent from external invasion
ID Expert Authentication solution protects all users’ accounts from identity theft. Dynamic tokens provides different types of verify process, such as fingerprint or OTP to fulfill safety and efficiency of authentication procedure.
Dynamic authentication methods are provided
ID Expert Management Portal
User management & Accounts integration are well organized on one portal. Administrator can easily manage huge account-data, and efficiently to deploy authentication policy.
User’s biometric uniqueness are verified by ID Expert server. It's time to enjoy new phase of free password.
One-Time Password (OTP)
You can select a suitable token Tailored different scenario. OTP is continuously changing to secure your account.
APP Push Notification
Push-App Notification brings about “password-free authentication” to access. Securing accounts is no more complicated but convenient!
Comprehensive System Architecture
- Supporting Fingerprint verification, FIDO, App Push Notification, and typical OTP authentication.
- Multi-language version is provided for Management Portal. The information transmission is under Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Supporting accounts synchronization with AD/ LDAP/ Data Base. The setting can be switch between custom and automatic.
- Adopting group management with flexible policy tailored different scenario.
- One license can be integrated with various tokens. Online and offline registration are both provided.
- When token is unfortunately missing, the account can be temporally frozen or receive temporal OTP.
Applications integrated with ID Expert
RADIUS (Support branded VPN, Firewalls, UTMs, VMware VDI and Citrix VDI), Swift-Wire Transfer System, and Wifi Controller
Operation System Access: Windows, Linux, Mac
Cloud Application (SSO) authentication (SAML)
API (Restful API) is provided for upgrading your website access
Windows services (OWA, RDS, ADFS)
Mobile Email management (Active Sync)